Obi-Wan Kenobi Dead!!!

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
*EDIT* If you don't know what is going on in this country, don't care, have ADD or simply find no humor in a mockumentary of the current goings on of the government....move along and spare the mindless comments for another "What gear, 3.73s or 4.10s???" thread.

Obi-Wan Kenobi Is Dead, Vader Says - Galactic Empire Times

Gotta love the creativity and all the comments at the bottom...the first one being hilarious.

Yoda · 1 day ago
"Until body I see, belive it I will not."

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
that article is very inaccurate. Episode IV people. he was killed by vader, not in hiding.

sshheeeesh

damn imperial media.

Coiled03

Established Member
that article is very inaccurate. Episode IV people. he was killed by vader, not in hiding.

sshheeeesh

damn imperial media.

No doubt. Don't ya'all remember when he gave up, and Vader killed him and stomped on his clothes?

Imperial Media, :lol::lol:!

wjlane

Seduced by the Dark Side
Established Member
That's me in the Vader suit. No shit. It's all custom made, some work I did myself and some I paid others to help out. Over two years in the making and 4 figure$ later. I had no idea someone used my pic to create this "article." Yeah I know it may seem gay to some but I do a lot of public events to help raise money for Make-A-Wish and other charities. I'm not alone: 501st Legion: Vader's Fist

DSC02216-1.jpg

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
That's me in the Vader suit. No shit. It's all custom made, some work I did myself and some I paid others to help out. Over two years in the making and 4 figure$ later. I had no idea someone used my pic to create this "article." Yeah I know it may seem gay to some but I do a lot of public events to help raise money for Make-A-Wish and other charities. I'm not alone: 501st Legion: Vader's Fist

DSC02216-1.jpg

I gotta admit.....that's ****ing badass!! And the fact that you use it to raise money for charities makes even more so. Well done sir!

Users who are viewing this thread