OBD II Scalar?

01yellercobra

Established Member
I've been doing a lot of research lately as I'm trying to get my car to pass smog without needing a hook up. I don't have a stock tune for my car, but I do have PRP. I've been going through my tune and turning things back on that SCT turns off in their base tune. So far I've returned the EGR tables back to stock. And turned the catalyst temp scalars back on under fueling. I read somewhere that I might need to turn something on under ODB. But all I have there is cannister purge and OSS. Is there something else I should be seeing under that scalar? It's an 04 Cobra and I'm using AMZ2 strategy. FWIW the only monitors I'm having issues setting are the catalyst and EGR. Everything else will set in my 20ish mile commute to and from work.

decipha

Established Member
under iirc chronometric they have the obdii_tst_sw and obdii_mil_sw

those scalars are to enable or disable obdii monitors and their mil status

make sure both values are stock at 247 or there abouts

01yellercobra

Established Member
under iirc chronometric they have the obdii_tst_sw and obdii_mil_sw

those scalars are to enable or disable obdii monitors and their mil status

make sure both values are stock at 247 or there abouts
I was hoping you'd see this. I don't have either of those scalars. I attached a pic if what I have. I've done the most recent update for my software as well.
401772ebaf88828dc59629e545f5aed4.jpg

01yellercobra

Established Member
I contacted SCT and they upgraded my status so now I can see all the stuff under OBD II. I opened my tune and it looks like the MIL and test switch were already set for 247. Back to the drawing board on this smog thing.

decipha

Established Member
well in that case the monitors should be enabled just havent ran yet

if u want email me your tune file n i can tell u if theres something else turning it off inadvertently or not

01yellercobra

Established Member
I ended up loading a base tune. As in the tune you open before making changes to the MAF and stuff. I drove the car 15-20 miles and all monitors set except for Evap. But I have a little over 3/4 of a tank of gas so I'm not surprised it didn't set.

Users who are viewing this thread