Obama's Correspondent Speech.

OneManWolfpack

Established Member
Anyone watch the full thing? It was basically 20 minutes of jokes, and 2 minutes of sincerity at the end.

[youtube_browser]ON2XWvyePH8[/youtube_browser]

hoamskilet

Established Member
watching that guy give any kind of speech tends to make me want to throw things at the tv, so no I haven't seen it

Sapperstang

Established Member
That whole thing is such a joke. He needs to be working on the stuff that matters, not joking around.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
That's how every correspondent speech has been. You make jokes, shake hands with the media, and then finish up with some polish.

But because it's Obama we should be mad :beer:

QFT

I'm not an Obama fan or supporter, but this is typical of pretty much every correspondent speech.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Jesus titty ****ing Christ some you mother****ers grasp at straws so far away that they can't be seen with a telescope and you obviously don't realize this is how these correspondents speeches go. :nonono:

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
OP needs to lighten to whole object is to be funny which he was in spades along with Conan. Bush did the same thing as did Clinton and so on

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Damn some of y'all are grabbing at thin air for reasons to criticize Obama - take a second out of your day and read about what the White House Correspondents dinner is, then realize how stupid your pathetic whining sounds.

darksrt

Established Member
How is "playfully" putting blame and saying he is a better president than Bush funny?

Because I'm not looking at the video in a political stand point. I hate that he is driving America into the ground and blaming everyone else for it but the jokes were funny...wait a minute, why the **** am I explaining myself to you.

procharged 99

Established Member
Because I'm not looking at the video in a political stand point. I hate that he is driving America into the ground and blaming everyone else for it but the jokes were funny...wait a minute, why the **** am I explaining myself to you.

You need to roll off your cousin and get out more every president does the same thing at that dinner. Get a life you should try it.

Stanglovin

There's no hate with a V8
Established Member
jepajupe.jpg
How is "playfully" putting blame and saying he is a better president than Bush funny?

You're gonna tell me this isn't funny?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

darksrt

Established Member
You need to roll off your cousin and get out more every president does the same thing at that dinner. Get a life you should try it.

What the **** are you talking about? I liked the speech. read first then comment. try it.:lol1:

wan2play

Established Member
People are just pissed off because Obama hasn't done a damn thing to better our life while in office. He talks and panders to his libs. procrastinates, nothing gets done. Just his vacations, and his unpatriotic contribution to the national debt.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
So what I gather is, if you are a POTUS you must never be able to use sarcasm or be affiliated with any sort of humor or satire otherwise you aren't doing your job and you don't care. :lol:

Oh internet, you certainly do your job at entertaining me.

Users who are viewing this thread