O4 mystic cobra price?

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Would a clean 04 mystic with 9000 miles be worth 29900?

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Just to clarify... you do mean a 2004 Mystichrome Cobra and not a 96 Mystic Cobra... right?

Value highly depends on condition of the paint, driver’s seat and steering wheel. The body can always be re-sprayed, but the driver’s seat and steering wheel cannot be redone without the original Mystichrome leather. If the seat and steering wheel are shot, the price goes down considerably.

From reading previous posts on this matter, I would venture to say yes.

Seen some folks say as high as 33k for MC with low miles.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I sold a 4600 mile virgin vert recently for considerably more. Condition is everything with Mystichrome cars. The one I sold was fantastic.

nfamous

Established Member
Pics off driver seat.
00J0J_7MFhweeinFEWmE_600x450.jpeg
00t0t_1FdbvRPK9k9_600x450.jpeg

Goose17

Established Member
Looks great!

Another issue with verts is sun fade on the tops of the sun visors. The sun visors are no longer made... I know this since I got the last 2 in the Ford inventory. If the tops are faded (as they often are), use this in your negotiation. If they aren’t faded, never park with the top down and the visors up. Flip them forward for protection.

Goose17

Established Member
Thinking bout picking it up tomorrow.

Get ready for lots of attention. Mystichrome is a shock to most people since they haven’t seen anything like it before. Even 15 years later, people are blown away that it was done like that at the factory. Mystichrome ROCKS!

Goose17

Established Member
Check for evidence of previous mods (returned to stock). Run a Carfax on it. If you have any reason to suspect it was abused, do a compression check on it. Does it still have its original tires? Is the vert boot in the trunk? Paperwork: window sticker, SVT cert, Mystichrome letter?

Goose17

Established Member
Window sticker certificate and vert boot yes what were stock tires?

If the previous owner paid for the SVT certificate, it was accompanied by a letter that stated what # Mystichrome it was in the sequence.

As for tires, they were Goodyear F1 Supercar tires with a 4 digit code starting with 04 for the year (could be 03 as well) followed by the 2 digit week 01 to 52.

Users who are viewing this thread