O3 vert, 41k miles, 18's, $17,750

grizzy6360

Established Member
I am tired of all of the people that use "I want it, lets get it done". So to weed these people out I have givin a rock bottom cash price! I bought it for 20k and put 400 miles on it and it is sitting in the garage. I need the cash for other things at the moment. $17,750 THATS IT. I will trade for a truck but needs to be a bit of cash on the top! Trade value is 20k. Here is the former owners thread as I am not a home to take pics to create a new one. Car really is mint for the miles!! If you are intrested and have the cash you can call me anytime. Please tire kickers do not waste my F-in time!

828-230-4330 Graham

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/797760-2003-dsg-cobra-vert-f-s.html

grizzy6360

Established Member
Common boyz, gimmie some feedback here. She is priced right so wrong time of year to sell a vert??

mtb01

Established Member
Price is beyond fair. Sold my DSG vert about a year ago and want another one. In talks with the wife as we speak. You may be hearing from me soon.

grizzy6360

Established Member
One is in if his wife is in, tons chatting about it but until money is in the bank bump it up!!

grizzy6360

Established Member
So the deal you had in the other thread feel threw I take it?

Yea man it did. Oh well, it is what it is. Its a sweet car the the money. A no issues, super clean vert. Just some good deals out there so I priced it to be one of those deals.

mtb01

Established Member
Really wanted to buy this car. Graham was awesome to deal with. He did everything he could do to get the deal done except change my wifes mind. Thanks again Graham. Honest guy, with a great priced car.

Users who are viewing this thread