o2 sensor help

slow poke

Established Member

slow poke

Established Member
guys, the car ran 5 months ago before the modding form what I could tell.

I removed the o2 sensors and replaced them in the new x pipe, Could this have broken them?

The wiring did not get altered when I put the plugs back together, If by off chance the sensors themselves were swapped would that make a difference? I was careful putting it back together though

what will it look like on the datalog if the sensors are bad? in the log they read .9 at times and during other sporadic times read all the way down to .1,.4,.7 etc... they also sometimes disagree one bank reading .9 and the other reading .4 or .9 and the other .1

on a side note and just to get it off my chest, I hate this ****ing car and everything about it

cj428mach

Established Member
guys, the car ran 5 months ago before the modding form what I could tell.

I removed the o2 sensors and replaced them in the new x pipe, Could this have broken them?

The wiring did not get altered when I put the plugs back together, If by off chance the sensors themselves were swapped would that make a difference? I was careful putting it back together though

what will it look like on the datalog if the sensors are bad? in the log they read .9 at times and during other sporadic times read all the way down to .1,.4,.7 etc... they also sometimes disagree one bank reading .9 and the other reading .4 or .9 and the other .1

on a side note and just to get it off my chest, I hate this ****ing car and everything about it

If the sensors are swapped the banks will usually end up with one max lean, the other max rich.

slow poke

Established Member
Mike, in that log I sent you labled 11-2-2014 the o2 sensors fluctuate at times to read lean and rich but at other times agree with each other.

I dont want to buy new sensors if there is no need to

I understand about one being max rich and one max lean but will it fluctuate like mime are doing? Or just always read max lean and max rich no matter what?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread