O.J. Simpson is up for parole this Thursday

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The thing about Simpson is how he was an athlete/thug before it was "cool" to be an athlete/thug of nowadays. What you see today (athlete KO's wife in elevator) is nothing new.

I don't want to say his ex wife deserved being killed but she knew what she was getting into with the guy and, IMO, the money and fame far outweighed that occasional beating.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
The crime scene pictures are brutal and to be borderline decapitated is horrible

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
He got away with the murder of two people and no one knew what was going on until some time later yet he can't fap w/o being caught? Jesus Christ Orenthal.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Jesus, since when is it against the rules to fap in prison? Any corrections officers here that can weigh in on fapping? Is it prohibited or just frowned upon?

Been that way for quite some time. Prisons do not have private spaces, only public. Therefore, when you masturbate, it's in public. Public indecency.

Cliff notes; because Penal code.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Jesus, since when is it against the rules to fap in prison? Any corrections officers here that can weigh in on fapping? Is it prohibited or just frowned upon?

Fapping is against the rules
10 years TDCJ correctional officer

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
^Many of his assets were seized which is why he did the robbery. He mistakenly thought they were still his. But they were taken to pay what he owed. His pension from the NFL is a pittance. Not enough to live on.

I read that his pension from the NFL could be up to $100K/yr, depending on when he started collecting. I'd hardly call that pittance that's not enough to live on. That's not including the $5,000,000 he has in retirement from the Screen Actors Guild. None of which can be touched. He'll be fine.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
IMG_5521.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread