O.C. Cruise In May 15- 18th?

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
who all is going ? i just booked rooms at the Sea Bay on 60th street i am gonna do a bit of cruising then throw few drinks back and watch the show on the street. hope its good weather. anyone heading down?

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
Im leaving Wednesday night, but leaving the stangs home. Police everywhere not worth taking that chance. How did you get a room so late, i have to book a year in advance ? As for the weather Thursday -sunny and nice 65ish, Friday clouds and rain move in -- 45ish and depressing until Sunday 12:00PM.

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
Had a little run-in at beach week last summer and am on probation till august, everytime i go to OC i seem to get in trouble so this time im keepin clear

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
i'm going thurs. night after work so should be there around 8 or 9??
my firned is coming with his GT and the GN is already down there so i'll be out in either my cobra or the GN should be fun :rockon:

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
i just searched using kayak.com and other sites, there was a few hotels with room. i got a room on 60th street. i just called the hotel instead of booking online bc i wanted to be damn sure the internet wasn't BSing me. there are few hotel with rooms. the hilton also if you wanna pay 275$ a night!!

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
i am heading down thursday night around 5 to 6. should get there around 7ish. hopefully i'll run into a group of cars and just tag along.

Vsix

Established Member
I'm leaving Thursday around noon :banana: Hopefully the Cobra will be ready by then if not then its the LS1 going :beer:

OHthreecobra

Gigady Gigady Goo !!
Established Member
leaving from berks county/reading pa area

anyone leaving from the berks county area that would wanna cruise down to the show on thursday evening ???

99SERPENT

this isn't good
Established Member
what color is your car i've been seeing a red one around

I'll be in o.c for sure I missed it last year

Yep that's me. I think you and I already know eachother lol. Just finished up my Whipple install so I'm good to go now :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread