Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Make your Cobra or Mustang look unique with these wheels! :coolman:

NZO Pino R Wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport Tires

18" X 8.5" front with 255-40-18" tires

2199992NZOWheelsFront.jpg

18" X 10" rear with 285-38-18" tires

2199993NZOWheelsRear.jpg

The wheels are only 2 months old and are in perfect condition with NO curb rash or blemishes. The front tires have good tread, but have a couple of minor flat spots. However, they are fine for daily drivers. The rear tires are in great shape and have approximately 60 percent of the original tread remaining.

The offsets are proper for the 99 - 04 Mustangs and Cobras (although they may also fit earlier years).

2199994NZOWheelsCobraFront.jpg

2199995NZOWheelsCobraRear.jpg

When I bought the NZO wheels, they were on sale for $700. They normally retail for $800. (I paid slightly over over $800, including sales tax and having the tires mounted and balanced). I bought the Michelin tires used for $450. I/m asking $750 for all 4 wheels and tires plus shipping. No trades please, as I already have two other sets of wheels and tires for my Cobra.

The wheels and tires are already off the car and can be shipped right away, upon receipt of payment. Be sure to check out my Trader Ratings.

PM me or shoot me an email at [email protected] if you're interested.

Thanks for looking! :beer:

Last edited:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I figured I'll lower the price to $700 plus shipping and leave them on for this weekend. :-D

If there's no interest from my fellow SVTers, they'll go on eBay next week... :idea:

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
Let em see what happens tomorrow, i may work a deal. I like these cause they are different.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
95vert50 said:
Does anyone know if the offset would work for a 95 gt

I'm not absolutely positive, but I believe they will work fine. I used to have the 9 inch 95 Cobra "R" wheels on my 99 Cobra and they looked great. Therefore, I believe wheels that fit on a 99 - 04 bodystyle would be fine on a 94 - 98 bodystyle.

Russ

Users who are viewing this thread