Nypd Graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
i finally did it. after a long 6 months, i am finally graduating the police academy academy tomorrow.

does anyone know how i get on the list for the threads?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Congrats. I hope you graduated high enough in your class to get a choice assignment. My cousin who is an NYPD Lt. graduated top of her class and got the 19th precinct. My other cousin just retired from ESU Truck #2.

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
congrats man, i graduate from dallas' academy in march and i cant wait for that, our academy is 8 long months, i cant wait to be welcomed into the l.e field

rich

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Congrats man! It must be an awesome feeling to be done, huh? We start field problems on Wednesday. I graduate on Feb. 2nd...Can't wait! Again, congrats! Good luck out there!

FordSVTFan

Established Member
deadlycobra03 said:
i got midtown south. esu is awseome. maybe i'll run into you cousin sometime

Congrats Midtown South is a decent placement. Are new P.O.s still required to walk their first 6 months?

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
yes, we have to do 6 months impact and the ftu and then hopefully get into some cars, but my footpost is in times square... who can complain?

FordSVTFan

Established Member
deadlycobra03 said:
yes, we have to do 6 months impact and the ftu and then hopefully get into some cars, but my footpost is in times square... who can complain?

I think that is a good idea, I have always liked the idea of community based policing.

Good Luck and if there is one thing to remember it is "always watch their hands" and dont forget "heros" call for backup.

Users who are viewing this thread