NY Show Pix

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Yeah!

Now that's what I wanted all along- a BLUE Mystic!

...would be nice to see some pics of the seats / interior, with the Mystic Leather. Not too sure about that...

- Thanks for the great pix!

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
Mystic is a very different color in person. Light angles and intensity change the look very quickly. Blue, purple, green, black and other colors seem to exist in it, and sometimes all at the same time.

Me... I'm a light car color person. I'm working on my third white Mustang. Light colors stay cleaner looking longer; They don't show scratches; They are very visible to other drivers in difficult light conditions; They keep the car's interior cooler (somewhat); They look sharp in modern cars with all the black highlights that manufacturers are using; And white is very classy looking.

:beer:

nuxx

Established Member
Wow almost looks sonic blue in that first pictures. Pictures of the interior would really be nice, seeing nobody has posted any.
-Peter

EDIT::
pictures_014a.jpg

Oh my that's horrid... :gt:

Last edited:

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
the interior in person does not look like that. For some reason that photo makes it look like some 80's vette interior. The inserts are made of the same material as we have now and if you didnt look twice, you dont notice it. Really....it doesnt look that bad in person.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra DSG(20 lbs of boost and a dryshot of Nitrous)
74 Cars owned through the years...lots of pics on my website

nuxx

Established Member
Ah that's good to hear... maybe it's the lighting / windshield causing that strange effect.

Maybe we have to wait for some pics taken in normal light and from an open door to tell.

Also I wonder if any Ford dealer will put the cars out in the daylight, or keep them in the showroom. It's too hard to tell what a car will look like, when you can only see it in a darker showroom.
-Peter

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
thats exactly why, a darker show room with bright lights. Makes everything look more exagerated.

Users who are viewing this thread