NX Wiring Question - 12V Ignition Wire to Arming Switch

LSWHAT??

I've had my NX wet kit installed on my car for awhile now but have been having issues popping fuses and what not. Does anyone have a good suggestion for where I should wire in the 12V Hot lead/Ignition to the arming switch? I must not have it wired right as the other day I went to purge the system and I popped a fuse. I replaced the fuse but the car will not start.... there is fuel at the rails and the car cranks over, no check engine code either.

Fast help is greatly appreciated, there is a big event tomorrow at Bandimere Speedway that I would like to attend.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
TheAntiRice96 said:
I've had my NX wet kit installed on my car for awhile now but have been having issues popping fuses and what not. Does anyone have a good suggestion for where I should wire in the 12V Hot lead/Ignition to the arming switch? I must not have it wired right as the other day I went to purge the system and I popped a fuse. I replaced the fuse but the car will not start.... there is fuel at the rails and the car cranks over, no check engine code either.

Fast help is greatly appreciated, there is a big event tomorrow at Bandimere Speedway that I would like to attend.

Use a relay. It will take power from the ignition and the battery. Instead of your power coming directly off the ignition wire, it will come from the relay. This should be a little easier on your fuses I would think. Also it gives a more powerful current. You can get one from just about any parts shop. The hard part is figuring out where what pins go where but I can help if you need it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread