NX Wet System, Good or Bad?

peterjmc

Azn SVT Own3r
Established Member
Ok, after conversating with NOScobra last night... I am thinking about forgetting the gears... and getting a NX wet system. Price for both are fairly close.

What do you all think?
Any of you others running Nitrous?
What are the GOODS, the BADS and the UGLIES?

I'm trying to get this system purchased and installed within the week. So post quick!

wolves

Established Member
I have a 100 shot of the NX wet kit. Very nice. The gains are as posted, I gained 100 rwhp and well over 100 torque.
The only thing, is buying all the extra goodies to make it safe will cost you. WOT switch, rpm switch with pills, bottle heater, I believe most of this stuff comes on the GEN X kit that is optional, but makes the kit very, very safe to use.
The GOOD: More HP and LOTs of torque. Easy and fun to sue.
The BAD: Must pay lots extra to make it safe and easy, bottle runs out fast.
The UGLY: If don't pay the extras, well, you can be buying a new engine shortly, and you always want a bigger shot.

Have fun

peterjmc

Azn SVT Own3r
Established Member
Jay,

Thanks for the info! Just the answer I was looking for. Anyone else out there running the...

PimP Juice!?! :burnout:

Last edited:

BOTLFED98

Established Member
i know u don't want to hear this, but i would get both....just try and find a good used set of 4.30s and an NX kit! try looking on corral, that's where i just sold mine....

juicedgt02

Established Member
I have a 125 shot of compucar system, its a lot of fun and like said above, u need the extra goodies to be safe and the bottle of fun juice runs out quick, but the feeling is :thumbsup: :-D

Users who are viewing this thread