NX EFI Dual Stage kit w/extras

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Bought a TT kit for my Notch, so I’m selling this NX Dual Stage kit I bought from my buddy. He installed it on his car, but never actually ran it. I don’t believe he even dyno’d with this kit. So, though it sat installed on his car for several months, it is basically brand new. It has been sitting in my garage since I bought it. The only thing it’s missing is a bottle gauge. I moved recently, and think the gauge got lost in the move. I’m selling the kit complete, as is. I don’t want to be stuck selling whatever you don’t want/need. This is kit is great for controlling how much HP/TQ you launch with. It has two sets of a wide variety of jets. You can go from a single 35 shot, to a total 300 shot (150 x 2). You also have just about every accessory you'd need or want.

Here is a list of everything in the kit with retail prices:

NXkitbreakdown.jpg

I’m asking $1200 obo + shipping. I do accept PayPal, and will also accept cash, check, or money order.
wholekit.jpg

I have more pics, and can post or e-mail them upon request. If you have a Fox, I’ll throw in a billet 3-hole nitrous switch plate for the ashtray with “MUSTANG” engraved on it.

I can be reached at [email protected] or 562-762-6021.

Thanks,

Juan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread