NX 50-200 shot Plate Wet Kit FS-almost new

joey7489

Established Member
Nitrous Express Coyote Mustang Nitrous Kit - Plate System 20948-10 (11-14 GT) - Free Shipping 20948-10

Also comes with:
Nitrous Express Mustang NX Bottle Heater - D-4 15940 (79-12 All) - Free Shipping 15940
Nitrous Express Mustang NX Bottle Pressure Gauge - D-4 15509 (79-12 All) - Free Shipping 15509
Nitrous Express Purge Kit for Coyote Mustang Plate Kit 15605 (11-12 GT) - Free Shipping 15605
Nitrous Outlet 05-Current Mustang Center Console Switch Panel - Switch Panels - Nitrous Accessories

Bottle warmer, bottle gauge, purge kit, Dave's switch panel (fits perfectly into center console), Red LED light (custom fabbed for nitrous ARM)--- all included.

I never installed this kit on my car. The kit requires longer TB bolts to fit the plate kit. Those are the only thing currently installed on my car because I swapped bolts with the previous owner of the kit. I will swap the purchaser of the kit for their OEM TB bolts. I bought it from a friend locally so I know the kit was well taken care of and installed properly on his car. He used it for about 20 or so street passes. I purchased the kit from him in June, and right after I lost my Mom to cancer. I have been helping my dad pay off some hospital bills etc. I'm in a tight financial bind right now, and the kit was more of an impulsive decision to pick up additional horsepower. I need to get rid of the kit and am willing to let it go for what I paid for it.

The kit includes:
All necessary wiring
Coyote Plate kit (requires longer TB bolts, which are currently installed on my car.. I can swap you for your stock TB bolts)
10 LB bottle
Bottle warmer
Purge kit plus all wiring
50-200 HP jets for nitrous/fuel (I know the AM Muscle one only goes up to 150, but I have 200 jets)
Nitrous pressure guage
WOT switch--wires directly into TB
Dave switch panel from N20 Outlet

Total new cost $1270

I will sell it for

$925 shipped to your door (maybe someone can inform me on shipping a used nitrous kit, not sure if the postal services will play nice)

$875 picked up

If you're interested in the kit, or want actual pictures, please email me.

[email protected]

Thanks guys:rockon:

Last edited:

Cashbum

Established Member
If you wanna split the kit up for the right price I would get the warmer, gauge, purge, switch panel. Pretty much all the accessories

Users who are viewing this thread