NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
Easter_Bunny.gif

SVECobraR

Established Member
there is no way a 210+ mph ticket is 500 bucks, i paid 1650 for a 125mph ticket 5 years ago. His ticket has got to be in the 5k range, especially considering OC is filled with old conservative judges.

Paulinator

Established Member
I didn't search around and this is probably a repost, but I just heard this and thought it was great! Seems that Alabama was trying to pass legislation that would allow higher alcohol content in beer so high-end beers could be sold. This guys response is too funny!
YouTube - Alvin Holmes on Beer

sounds like obama doing the interview

5pointHo

Established Member
here's the story, not sure about the minor fine though :dw:

Imagine going 200 MPH in a Bugatti Veyron. Now imagine that you are on a public street and there are blue and red lights flashing behind your 1001 HP super car. That is exactly what happened with social media mogul Philip Odegard, an internet whiz kid who is responsible for a host of full time blogs and other personal interest web pages.

Mr. Odegard being so web savvy posted the speeding ticket in his Flicker account for the world to see, a very fitting move for someone so intertwined with the information super highway. The yellow ticket is evidence that the silver Veyron was pulled by the fuzz for doing 210+ in a 65 MPH zone. That is 150 MPH over the legal limit on State Road 73, but apparently in the state of California doing above 100 MPH is only a $500 fine. So, it looks like Philip could have maxed out his Bugatti at around 250 MPH for the same price.

It appears that the driver was fined $500 for his excessive display of speed. The question remains whether the car went home with him or not; in an area so eager to crush rice rockets, we can see the police calling in a wrecker. For just the fines alone Philip could have attended one and a half sessions at a track day where he could have hit 200 MPH all day long, although he wouldn’t have the same story to tell.

depending on the circumstances, doing 100+ in the state of cali supposedly can also land you a charge of attempted suicide and if theres someone in the car with you, attempted manslaughter. Plus an impounded car.

5pointHo

Established Member
:bowdown: :burn:

somehow this picture reminded me .. i didnt get a picture because my camera doesnt work on my phone, and my other camera was in the purse in the backseat and i didnt have time to grab it.
anyways, i went to the lake a couple weeks ago and there was an older mustang towing a boat. not just a little tiny flat bottom boat, but like, an 18 foot normal big boat. it was the funniest thing ive ever seen. it was squatting SO bad in the back. i didnt even know that was possible.

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
You are clueless and ignorant, and probably couldnt run with a second string soccer player of a decent team. Not to mention maintain a ball posession with your FEET.

Soccer=the most popular sport in the world.

You=ignorant person.

So youre saying if dick sucking was the most popular sport in the world, that would somehow make it "cool"?

This is america. We watch football, basketball, baseball, and fighting.

And occasionally hockey.

Thats right though, you also once claimed chuck liddell "has no ground game" LOL.

I forgot I was going to stop paying attention to you after that.

badazzar15

Banned
So youre saying if dick sucking was the most popular sport in the world, that would somehow make it "cool"?

And occasionally hockey.

Thats right though, you also once claimed chuck liddell "has no ground game" LOL.

Agreed. Soccer is a woman's game.

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member

And occasionally hockey.

Soccer is a game played by third world countries that can't afford helmets and pads for real football.
:beer:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
depending on the circumstances, doing 100+ in the state of cali supposedly can also land you a charge of attempted suicide and if theres someone in the car with you, attempted manslaughter. Plus an impounded car.

Wait a second here....So, if a person attempts suicide and fails, they can get into legal trouble? What the hell kind of horsesh*t is that? They need counciling, not more reason to go back and try to finish the damn job!! :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread