NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
I didnt think it was epic. But thank you, I will see what else I can dig up.

Any multi-pic post in a 630+ page thread that doesn't consist of at least 90% re-posted crap is a WIN sir....trust me. Good work, now go find more funny!! :beer:

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
3642661392_893103fda0_o.jpg

Blown 89

Established Member
Hilarious if for no other reason than that those elitist prick Trekkies had it coming. Those assholes have taken over the road here in North Scottsdale and they go on and on about how they have every legal right to be there yet believe they're exempt from the laws of the road. This should happen more often IMO.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Hilarious if for no other reason than that those elitist prick Trekkies had it coming. Those assholes have taken over the road here in North Scottsdale and they go on and on about how they have every legal right to be there yet believe they're exempt from the laws of the road. This should happen more often IMO.

So I guess if I go out on a road bike ride tonight after work (like I was actually planning) I'm an "elitist prick?" I don't know about anywhere else, but here you have the same rights of the road but are held to the same basic laws.

:nonono:Not funny.

Blown 89

Established Member
So I guess if I go out on a road bike ride tonight after work (like I was actually planning) I'm an "elitist prick?" I don't know about anywhere else, but here you have the same rights of the road but are held to the same basic laws.

:nonono:Not funny.
If they're held to the same basic laws I've yet to see it enforced. Still funny....in fact, it's funnier now than it was when I first saw it simply because you guys are getting your spandex panties in a wad.

Users who are viewing this thread