NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

msm808

97' Slobra
Established Member
pedobear.jpg

LolZ!!!!!

kuruma

Established Member
That it could beat his 97' Cobra? Yes. Its not the fastest car by ANY means. Not even close. Its just a nice luxury coupe that runs 12s. My old 03' would have put bus lengths on my 335i.
Read below.

Thank you.

If I couldn't handle the power I would have bought a 97' Cobra. Its okay man, I'd be pissed to if I couldn't break 12s in the 1/4. :whine: Selling that car was not something I wanted to do and will get another one for fun in the near future.

LOL /thread hijack

1169988171-Gonna_get_raped_cat.t.jpg

motivator4522573.jpg

OH my mistake, I was under the impression we were talking about an 03/04 cobra. haha.

Ronias

Established Member
I dont give a shit what you saw. When some sick ass wipe puts a bird in a blender and grinds it to death slowly. then removes the lid and laughs. Its cruel and its torture and I think everyone there laughing should be shot to death.

The AntiRice

Established Member

I dont give a shit what you saw. When some sick ass wipe puts a bird in a blender and grinds it to death slowly. then removes the lid and laughs. Its cruel and its torture and I think everyone there laughing should be shot to death.

you sound like a violent individual and maybe you should be locked up if you think being shot to death is a suitable punishment for laughing at something.

Established Member
oK, ladies....enough bickering like two old ladies after church. Both of you change your tampons and let's get back to the funnies.

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
you sound like a violent individual and maybe you should be locked up if you think being shot to death is a suitable punishment for laughing at something.

violent wont begin to describe what i would do if i seen someone put a live bird in a blender. :fm: Some of these people need to be removed from the gene pool. it always starts with animals and ends with people.

S197man

Established Member
Come on, back to the funny people!!!

I'm looking for the pic of that middle eastern dude leaning back in a chair looking like, "WTF!" with his eyes all huge. He's wearing a suit. Can somebody post that up or tell me what page it's on?

1228618922139.jpg

2138hj4.gif

condo.jpg

mcfailhn0.jpg

motivational-posters-stingrays-flyi.jpg

noserv.jpg

slavr.jpg

treesgay.jpg

uggglly.jpg

untitled-7.jpg

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Why can't I subscribe to this thread? No matter how many times I post in it, it never shows up in my Control Panel.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Why can't I subscribe to this thread? No matter how many times I post in it, it never shows up in my Control Panel.

Go to your user CP under settings & options click edit options under default thread subscription mode select instant email notification and you will get notified of each new post to that thread.

Users who are viewing this thread