NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

95'lightning

Established Member
my friend from atlanta sent this to me today. he was going down a major highway and said the dude looked stoned out of his mind when he passed him.

IMG_1376.jpg

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
the one on the other page?:dw:

svtperformance does , its one page back, you too can have it , by right-clicking and hit save as!

I meant that I would like to have that picture in hi-res and not as a motivational poster... of course it is in the previous page, that's where I saw it and now I'd like to get a hold of the original.

SweetP8402

Established Member
I meant that I would like to have that picture in hi-res and not as a motivational poster... of course it is in the previous page, that's where I saw it and now I'd like to get a hold of the original.

Don't have the original, but it's not a motivational poster anymore... :-D

Now right click and save as.

subie1.jpg

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
that guy jumped out of his boat and is outrunning the orange/blue boat, OMFG!!!!!!!
Carl Lewis aint got nothin' on him :eek:

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
that guy jumped out of his boat and is outrunning the orange/blue boat, OMFG!!!!!!!
Carl Lewis aint got nothin' on him :eek:

:nonono: I'm pretty sure that NOT what's going on in that pic. Most likely he's "rag-dolling" as he skips across the water like a rock and the pic just happened to catch that position... notice the articles trailing him and the helmet that looks to be pulling off his head?

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
:nonono: I'm pretty sure that NOT what's going on in that pic. Most likely he's "rag-dolling" as he skips across the water like a rock and the pic just happened to catch that position... notice the articles trailing him and the helmet that looks to be pulling off his head?

:poke: He was joking:poke:

Users who are viewing this thread