NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

O4COBRA

Established Member
It was funny, some people have lost their sense of humor for some reason... :cryying:

Raupleminze454, can you send me that link to it. I thought it was very funny, unlike other people!

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
OK, got this today in e-mail and it gave me a laugh....

190699.jpg

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
O4COBRA said:
It was funny, some people have lost their sense of humor for some reason... :cryying:

Raupleminze454, can you send me that link to it. I thought it was very funny, unlike other people!

Humor and stupidly irritating are 2 different thing.
"some people" know the difference.:rollseyes

SVTContique

Raupleminze454 said:
It was not Goatse, it was a window that popped up playing the music video of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give you Up" and every time you try to close it the lyrics popped up in the box. You couldnt close it until you got thru all of the lyrics.

FAIL.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
O4COBRA said:

THANK YOU..I posted it orginally and LL locked it up..

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
Here's a personally hilarious pic that makes me lawl my head off every time I see it. To explain...me and a buddy snapped some pics of our cars one afternoon (s14 is obviously my friend's...sold, rockin an rb26 swapped s14 now) and this pic would have turned out great had a trashcan not been in view. Another close friend drives a Porsche 944 Turbo...so this was my buddy's clever way to make this picture work after all.
haha.jpg

If you're not laughing, imagine a buddy whose car you give a hard time over the trash can rather than "944"
If you're still not laughing, take a similar picture and show your buddy his car's name over the trashcan and lawl your head off when he gets pissed @ it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread