NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Nucking Futs

Established Member
The "you're doing it wrong" pictures deserve a thread of its own.

But I must admit the Push Button Receive Bacon had me rolling.

Psi23

Do I have a Boog Hangin?
Established Member
crazyj0n said:
minus 8 lives on that one!
570041452792.gif

holy cat flying batman.. lol

TheOnlyOne

Established Member
wag03gt said:
^^Im pretty sure lions arent endangered :rollseyes

Yeah i'm not really sure about that. I just copied that off from another forum. I don't see why you would kill an animal like that just for fun, especially if it's in a fenced off area. :shrug: But i think it's funny they missed so many times and the lion got away. :loser:

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
TheOnlyOne said:
Yeah i'm not really sure about that. I just copied that off from another forum. I don't see why you would kill an animal like that just for fun, especially if it's in a fenced off area. :shrug: But i think it's funny they missed so many times and the lion got away. :loser:
As you can see from the clip,hunting lions & other big game isn't a sure thing.
It's not like you going out to a farmers field & shooting cows..There's a real element of danger involved.Once something like that is charging you let's see how good of shot you are as you're trying to compensate for 30 mph of closure on you while the target is exposing just a narrow frontal area..all the while you're likly in a panic..the lion is too close for the scope & you're just winging bullets at him.You have a better chance of hitting him with the butt of the rifle at that point.
"The fenced off area" is likly a game preserve set aside for just such a purpose.The purpose is not so much "for fun" but more for "sport",Again where the penalty for failure could be your life.You're on the lion's turf.You had better be "on your game" in order to succeed.

mrose75

Established Member
Hunting an animal in a fenced off area isn't sport. If that's the case so is catching fish in an aquarium. Getting out, finding your game, sneaking up on it and then busting a cap in it's ass is a sport.

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
YGOSLO said:
Hunting an animal in a fenced off area isn't sport. If that's the case so is catching fish in an aquarium. Getting out, finding your game, sneaking up on it and then busting a cap in it's ass is a sport.
Fish dont have claws & teeth..The only way you could equate "hunting fish in an aquarium' is it would have to be very damn big aquarium & you were hunting great white sharks while swimming in their midst wearing only a wet suit.
In that video clip,I didn't see a fence..So if that part of the story is even true,the it must be one hell of a large area that's fenced in...As opposed to say, going to a zoo & climbing into the lion pit armed with a 30-06.
All we see is >30 seconds of what transpired during that hunt.So the natural inclination is to assume that it was "Just a bunch of rich assholes out shooting poor defensless animals".
They don't look so defensless to me.

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
It sounded like you were saying hunting in a fenced off area is sport. To me that's not sport. While there is still an element of danger, it's like shooting a dog tied to a tree and calling it hunting. Sport is one on one. you're "out there" in the lion's territory tracking, closing, and making the kill. Not in some cheesy ass enclosed area hunting X number of sick or old animals. And one of us needs to quickly post a funny pic to support ourselves before we get banned for this discussion:poke:

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
It sounded like you were saying hunting in a fenced off area is sport. To me that's not sport.
If it is a fenced in area..It's done to limit the range of the animals being hunted & not to "make it easier" to kill them.It also provides expediency..Sort of like a paint ball course.
While there is still an element of danger, it's like shooting a dog tied to a tree and calling it hunting.
It's nothing like that..Since a lion is not a dog..& he most certainly wasn't tied to a tree.
Sport is one on one. you're "out there" in the lion's territory tracking, closing, and making the kill.
Like I said..we only see a few final seconds..Not what led up to it..Can you determine from such a short clip there was not "tracking,closing,& making the kill"? It looks like the only thing they didn't do so well was "make the kill" .They were very much "in the lion's territory".They weren't even in the relative safety of a pickup truck
Not in some cheesy ass enclosed area hunting X number of sick or old animals.
That lion kooked pretty healthy to me.
And one of us needs to quickly post a funny pic to support ourselves before we get banned for this discussion
Okay..fine.Your turn.

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I hate hunting. "Gee let me go and shot animal for no reason at all." That sounds like a good time to me =/. I wished that lion ate all those jackasses.

03 black gt

Established Member
Snagged said:
I hate hunting. "Gee let me go and shot animal for no reason at all." That sounds like a good time to me =/. I wished that lion ate all those jackasses.

+1, it kills me to see such incredible animals like that killed for "FUN"

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
TheOnlyOne said:
But i think it's funny they missed so many times and the lion got away. :loser:

That lion didn't exactly get away. He was wounded when he charged them and got shot many times right after the attack. He of course died shortly after and the guy that got knocked down walked away with just scratches...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFd8WEGUfjk

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
What in the hell is up with that food shit? It had me laughing just because of the food picked.

"Check out these ****ing artichokes!"

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO WTFBBQ!

Users who are viewing this thread