NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
undergroundrappinss8.jpg

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
GODDAMNITT!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do i not listen to good advice. tubgirl is off the charts disgusting. i'm now going to wash my eyes out with anti-freeze.

machsp33d

Jim Garv
Established Member
jordan0806 said:
Dirty Sanchez Bitch!!!!1

1thscreechsanchezrscly1.gif

haha i got that pix/flix message! Its so funny the guy goes OOOh the Fisheye! Duuuude the fisheye! then goes to the other girl and says o your so beautiful, hey did you ever have a dirty sanchez? lol its so funny! PM me and ill text it to ya

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
machsp33d said:
haha i got that pix/flix message! Its so funny the guy goes OOOh the Fisheye! Duuuude the fisheye! then goes to the other girl and says o your so beautiful, hey did you ever have a dirty sanchez? lol its so funny! PM me and ill text it to ya

Isn't the guy you are reffering to Screech from Saved By the Bell? That makes it a little more funny.

94cobramike

Established Member
1. GOATSE

A disgusting picture of a man stretching his anus extremely wide. One of the oldest jokes on the internet is to link the picture to internet forums and chatrooms, renamed to look like something else like "happybunnies.jpg&qu ot; . Often causes people to freak out.

-Hey you know what goatse is?
-no, what is it?
-check this website out!
-oh god it's horrible!
-hahaha!

mrose75

Established Member
94cobramike said:
lol at the "you're doing it wrong" ones!!
+1, couldn't stop laughing at those.

And the old man copping a feel is funny.

And that chick on the oversized rubber band, screw that. I'd yak:xpl: all of my important internal organs on that thing.

Users who are viewing this thread