NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
C54BE497-73D9-474E-B7E9-01C86B939FFE_zpst1ryndps.jpg

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
Hooked my thumb with a treble hook 2 years ago, on one hook was me and on the other was a LM Bass, was not fun!

Had that misfortune years ago, grabbed a large pike by the gills and at the same time it started shaking its head causing my thumb to both hook a treble and one of its teeth. Kept shaking and I along for the ride lol. Still have the scartissue as a reminder.

99GreenCobra

Established Member
That fishhook one almost made me puke. I have an idiot buddy of mine that let his five year old cast. Long story short the kid stuck the treble hook into the back of his head.

Steve@Tasca

while I generally agree. There are car shows dedicated to that single truck style (C10) so they are pretty damn popular. The main thing people love about them is the insane mileage they get..even thought they only make about 180hp lol

My mother had a Rabbit diesel back in the 80s that would get 53mpg with the AC running, dangerously underpowered car though, getting up to freeway speed was always an adventure.

-Steve

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
[video=youtube;c36UNSoJenI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c36UNSoJenI[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread