NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
wXG06Dy.jpg

byeofcr

Established Member
I saw this on facebook today and it gets funnier everytime i look at it.. I had a freaking school girl laughing fit showing my bro in law.
6D1D01EC-8DE5-4E8A-B7F1-34B0CFA243B8-4681-00000322236C44D8.jpg

C-Tidda

Established Member
i8Iq5Ft14Hf8f.gif
[/QUOTE]

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that if you're riding behind someone and filming something bad is bound to happen.

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
I've pretty much come to the conclusion that if you're riding behind someone and filming something bad is bound to happen.

This is the truth. I saw something similar to this happen to a trash truck one time (the axle broke off). I was far enough behind that we had plenty of time to stop.

If I remember correctly, there was someone on here that was behind a car that hit a pipe which kicked up and went through their fender. I think I saved the pictures somewhere, let me see if I can dig them up.

In case anyone has seen the 2x4 video.
[youtube_browser]-NVAKCNJ25A[/youtube_browser]

784712924.gif

Last edited:

bigdave03svt

Established Member
This is the truth. I saw something similar to this happen to a trash truck one time (the axle broke off). I was far enough behind that we had plenty of time to stop.

If I remember correctly, there was someone on here that was behind a car that hit a pipe which kicked up and went through their fender. I think I saved the pictures somewhere, let me see if I can dig them up.

In case anyone has seen the 2x4 video.
[youtube_browser]-NVAKCNJ25A[/youtube_browser]

784712924.gif

Holy sh$%!...that's why I stay way the hell back from everyone...

Users who are viewing this thread