NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
LMFo everclear guy "never give up" after he spits it everywhere....lost it when he started banging his head on fridge lmfao

At the very end of the vid he seems pretty sober all of a sudden...ive done just uner a pint of the now illegal everclear in about 35mins and i was about his size at the time if not a little heavier and it put me down for the night...puked my guts out for a couple hours and felt damn rough on the way to work...I had a lightning then with a FT model 4C valve body and everytime it shifted i almost puked lol.

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
Absolutely nothing funny about that. :nonono:

no there isn't...for the record the officer was one lucky sob, the only thing that hit him was flying glass. Link

You're right. For the record, the suspect fired 30 rounds from and AK47 and another 14 from a 9mm. The officer returned fire with only 16 rounds, hitting the suspect 3 times.

The picture posted is not of some kid who thought it was funny to hit a car with nerf guns, those are bullet trajectory shots, with sticks showing the angle that the suspects bullets came in.

yeah it was definitely not funny...That shooting was all over the news here

I found it hilarious.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
travolta.png

lol-1.jpg

He pisses himself around the 7 minute mark lol

[youtube_browser]ASBl4aBTfrI[/youtube_browser]

lol sounded like the dude was already gone before he began his journey to full retardation.

03snkvert

Established Member
Funny Commercial on Youtube:

[youtube_browser]IhlIKABO6x0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]

mnewxcv

Established Member
wow, if someone ever came over to me in a store and tried to charge me $5 to look around i would laugh so obnoxoiusly hard in thier face, and then leave and tell everyone i know not to shop there

sorry sir but its $10 to read the sign and then not enter the store.

Users who are viewing this thread