NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
barbiehg.jpg

Deric

Established Member
It's not a pic, but it made me laugh. I just read this in the news. Now Toyota has to lose millions to do the "repairs" because 25 people found out their windshield wipers don't double as windshield excavators.

Toyota also said it will recall 270,000 IS sport sedans sold by its luxury Lexus division because a nut on the front windshield wiper arms could be insufficiently tight. If movement of the wipers is restricted by an external load, such as a buildup of heavy snow on the windshield, one or both of the wipers could stop working.

The recall includes vehicles from the 2006 model year through the beginning of the 2013 model year. There have been 25 reports of wipers not functioning correctly, but no reports of accidents as a result.

Last edited:

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
lol everybody's expressions are hilarious

marshall_hendersonauburn.gif

hahaha good article...here are two from it

- Kid in the gray hoodie to the left. It kind of looks like he sneezes as the GIF starts -- but bounces back extraordinarily quickly to join in the ballyhoo.

- The guy right in the middle who emphatically sticks a middle finger at Henderson -- and then tears it right back down. Everything he did was 100 percent.

Users who are viewing this thread