NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
A cat that has been known to kill deer in some circumstances. They're small, but their claws could definitely ruin your day.

No kidding, a regular old housecats claws could ruin a persons day let alone a Bobcat. Small or not they can be a ferocious ball of flesh shredding needles when they want to be.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Lots of SVTP special pranks...
[youtube_browser]42t7e1-UL7w[/youtube_browser]

97DOHCobra

Established Member
i-dgaf-a-03.jpg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Wow, very cool. But, CRAZY too. That cat could have ripped him up pretty good!

its just a cat dude...

Yea, just like every domestic house cat. Right? :lol1:

Agree! Amazing that cat didn't pounce on him the moment it was able!

A cat that has been known to kill deer in some circumstances. They're small, but their claws could definitely ruin your day.

having caught a bobcat in a trap before i can say there are very few things meaner! a fisher is the nastiest thing i have dealt with but Bobcats are nothing to mess with for sure, The day i caught one my best friend lost one sleeve on his jacket and both gloves, my gloves were also destroyed and as soon as the cat was loose he was GONE! we both said next time we will just shoot the bastard and pay the fine lol

99GreenCobra

Established Member
It's the thought that counts....
[youtube_browser]EiY9inQKkvw[/youtube_browser]

Crazy. I thought they were causing even more harm than good watching it wrench itself around. I probably would not have gone that route thou?? Call the game warden maybe? Those two could have gotten messed up by that cat thou too.

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
The craigslist posting about the Terminator was stupid. What special taillights did the 10th have? ****ing idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread