NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
Strikeforce tonight.

How many on SVTP can rock a womb broom like this ref???

Refsbeardsmall.gif

E
Lol! When I saw the ref I cracked up.
Dude just got knocked the f out BTW. I am ready to see the chicks fight. Lol! Rhonda is kinda hot. Kinda.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Tell your wife to get off her ass and mow the yard and trim the bushes for crying out loud. The yard looks like shit!

zapman

Established Member
Part at the end was funny when he was yelling at the dude for just dropping the mouse.

Looks that you can download it from this site. I think I may give it a try.

Slender Game

the ver. that pewdiepie is playing is very easy to beat, but they've updated it and its a lot harder now. You used to be able to walk backwards and keep slenderman behind a tree or something and he wouldn't advance towards you till the 6th page when he would start to teleport!

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
A DEA officer stopped at our farm yesterday "I need to inspect your farm for illegal growing drugs."

I said "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....",

The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!" Reaching into his rear pants pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and shoved it in my face. "See this ****ing badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land !! No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear?.... do you understand?!!"

I nodded politely, apologized, and went about my chores. A short time later, I heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by my big old mean bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.

I threw down my tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of my lungs.....

"Your badge, show him your ****ing BADGE!!"

Users who are viewing this thread