FISHdicks

Mr. E.T.
Established Member
4kDH9.jpg

wPQjf.jpg

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I saw this beauty headed south on US 61 by Troy MO today.

vette081712croppedsmall.gif

I wish I could have gotten more pictures. It had chrome bull balls tangling between the exausts, an ugly dime store skull sticker on the side of the car, "fins" on the roof, I kid you not, the hood scoop was stuck on the hood (and it looked like @ss), the "teeth" in the grill looked like metal teeth!

LOL

E

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
Read the reviews

By VLADIMIR
This pillow remind me of a women who was my girl friend Smiljana who was run over by Serbian helicopter and lose her arm, very bad on purpose helicopter accident by serbian dogs! I capture her back home and my cousin who is doctor and plumber help her get beter but he fix her other arm with pipe cement and afterward it stick straigt out have new elbow on shoulder and hang down like muppet, not a good job so i not pay him. The other thing that remind me of her is breast which were square like sexie rubix cube! Very good to fall asleep and put beard on breast while she beg me to go free.

Would give five stars if it had better detail (No belly button) and it can not make Pljeskavica and hit disobediet children like a real women!

:lol::lol:

johnnyrocket

Established Member

Review!
I sleep with this next to my pillow and nuzzle it during the night. However, Jezebel the boob needs more substance, plus a twin sister for support and balance in her life... Next I hope to get her nipple pierced and tattooed with my name. The frustrating part is every time I take Jezebel on a trip she is selected for a "random screening" by security... On the up side, I entered her in a wet t-shrit contest and she won second place. The Judge said it would have been first place but he felt that Jezebel was only putting half of her "talent" into the contest!

Lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread