NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
perfect-ass-25.jpg

CFRacer22

Established Member
Um more men died in Iraq/Afgan and 9/11 then 2,9xx people.

Oh and you are a retard. I hope someone vag punches you.

Are you serious? Good job making of ass of yourself by not understand a simple chart, go back to 5th grade. :poke:

The figure is quoting the reason (CAUSE) for spending the money, which is how many citizens have died due to terrorist attacks...dying soldiers are not the CAUSE for spending the money, they're an EFFECT of spending the money on war

5 million people die of cancer - CAUSED by cancer - spend 50 million to try to SOLVE problem - research

3000 people die of terrorism - CAUSED by terrorist attacks - spend 1.26 trillion to try to SOLVE problem - war

if you want to consider the soldier's lives lost due to the war that would be an added cost to the 1.26 trillion, making the ratio even worse.

I'm conservative, and not saying I am for or against the war, just trying to make you have a clear understand of the chart. Not sure why I even both though because you probably won't understand this post either.

M240Bravo

Established Member
Are you serious? Good job making of ass of yourself by not understand a simple chart, go back to 5th grade. :poke:

The figure is quoting the reason (CAUSE) for spending the money, which is how many citizens have died due to terrorist attacks...dying soldiers are not the CAUSE for spending the money, they're an EFFECT of spending the money on war

5 million people die of cancer - CAUSED by cancer - spend 50 million to try to SOLVE problem - research

3000 people die of terrorism - CAUSED by terrorist attacks - spend 1.26 trillion to try to SOLVE problem - war

if you want to consider the soldier's lives lost due to the war that would be an added cost to the 1.26 trillion, making the ratio even worse.

I'm conservative, and not saying I am for or against the war, just trying to make you have a clear understand of the chart. Not sure why I even both though because you probably won't understand this post either.

v7azh3.gif

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
That time gain:dw: Old abused and passed around :shrug:

Warning (Language)

2vbr6t2.jpg

byeofcr

Established Member
ah desean jackson. how i hope you forever make an ass of yourself and cost your team lots of yards and points..
sincerely
a Giants fan

Users who are viewing this thread