NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
possibly, or if you look at the woman on the left - she is going to plant a kiss on him as the other girl moves in for the hug and he is caught up in a little perdickerment (yes its spelled wrong.)

Good call, didnt even notice the woman to the left. Lol

FISHdicks

Mr. E.T.
Established Member
REacZ.png

QnI3G.png

SOCOMech

Established Member
What's the back-story here?

premature.gif

Saints playoff game and that's the owner. They thought they'd just won the game but the TD was called back. I remember watching that when it happened, lol, the gif should go a little further to show the wife's reaction too. They had been showing them all through the game so it was funny when that happened. Saint's went on to win eventually.

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
I want a copper cobra
I want a stainless steel one but w/ that copper one if you live like for instance in Detroit you come out of your house and not only is your cobra on blocks but it's picked cleaner thank a Thanksgiving turkey at a homeless shelter and you could ONLY have been inside for 30 seconds at that.

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
I want a stainless steel one but w/ that copper one if you live like for instance in Detroit you come out of your house and not only is your cobra on blocks but it's picked cleaner thank a Thanksgiving turkey at a homeless shelter and you could ONLY have been inside for 30 seconds at that.

its not like its solid copper, its just plated. Otherwise you'd dent the car just by grabbing the door handle.

BigDan

Established Member
Came upon this while traveling in Georgia!

CobraTrailer-3.jpg

CobraTrailer-5.jpg

CobraTrailer-6.jpg

Nice but that boat is too small.

How bout another convertible pony car pulling a full on tandem axle ski boat on the freeway. My buddy shot the video in the SF bay area of all places.

Note the name of the boat

[youtube_browser]B7rfRF_AGSQ[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread