NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
memes-women.jpg

Omg me and the wife cracked up at that one!!!

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member

Holy shit those teeth are REAL! :eek: At first I would have sworn he was wearing those fake "billy bob" teeth.

Dang. He could eat an apple through a chain link fence.

+1

bad gene pool for sure..

It probably is a bad gene pool in Great Britain. Seriously think about it, how many different or "new" gene's have entered into GB in the last couple Century's compared to how their population has grown during the same period. Now during the last few decades "new" and different genes have probably entered into English society due to increased globalization.

I could be wrong but think about it. Many English people are probably related to many other English people just due to the fact it is a small island and incest (even if it is generations later) is almost certain and most likely unavoidable. As science has proven if you keep mixing the same gene pool over and over abnormalities and deformities occur more and more frequently.

Like I said just my .02 cents, not saying I know for a fact, but it has to be statistically probable...

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
+1

It probably is a bad gene pool in Great Britain. Seriously think about it, how many different or "new" gene's have entered into GB in the last couple Century's compared to how their population has grown during the same period. Now during the last few decades "new" and different genes have probably entered into English society due to increased globalization.

I could be wrong but think about it. Many English people are probably related to many other English people just due to the fact it is a small island and incest (even if it is generations later) is almost certain and most likely unavoidable. As science has proven if you keep mixing the same gene pool over and over abnormalities and deformities occur more and more frequently.

Like I said just my .02 cents, not saying I know for a fact, but it has to be statistically probable...

Well if you believe in the Adam and Eve scenario then everyone is guilty of incest (ha).

Users who are viewing this thread