NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Turbobrick

Outside Agitator
Established Member
Attempting dump from highschool shit. Oldfag nonfunny shit.

1298535413268.jpg

kurrikeb9.jpg

motivator7048690.jpg

usmcrebel

Established Member
you're absolutely right,

death toll on 9/11: 2,996 deaths

combined death toll in Iraq/Afganistan: 151,000 + 19,629= 170,629 deaths

i rest my case. :rolleyes:

Your right the number iraq and afghanistan should've been in the millions...would've solved more problems that way.

SteveChris

Established Member
You post something funny.[/IMG]

That's the same response every dbag who isn't funny yet thinks he is says when someone calls him out in this thread.

you are not funny...save yourself the embarrassment and stop posting. you try to be funny by posting for shock factor and it wears off in 2 seconds.
I come in here to find funny things not post them, i dont have to. I have a sense of humor greater then a 5 yr old's unlike you.

mirdavanfe

Established Member
So...I guess being from the UAE...you'll find the humor in this pic?

prophet-muhammad.png

the funny is that ignorant peoples like you never fail to think that if someone lives in a country they MUST be citizen of that country....

you must be the same guy who wouldn't sell me the item on Ebay because "we don't sell to ragheads".... :lol1:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
the funny is that ignorant peoples like you never fail to think that if someone lives in a country they MUST be citizen of that country....

you must be the same guy who wouldn't sell me the item on Ebay because "we don't sell to ragheads".... :lol1:

My buddy is an ex patriot working in tech in Dubai right now. Someone on Xbox heard that and started calling him a "raghead terrorist".....
....he is as catholic as they come lol

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
So...I guess being from the UAE...you'll find the humor in this pic?

prophet-muhammad.png

i find it funny. i dont see a problem with making fun of certain things. people make fun of my religion, my cars, the games i play. it doesnt bother me. some people just have to much sand in their vaginas and that is not funny

Users who are viewing this thread