NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

07vert

Established Member
[youtube_browser]1tRq8ExAHzk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]Gdtd5OeezK8&feature=related[/youtube_browser]

and to keep it in perspective for everyone...this is the bhut jolokia that he eats
chilitemp.jpg

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I've seen that before. One day I watched many of those videos. Ghost peppers are not a joke.

Even capsaicin cream will burn the shit out of your eyes if you touch them which I've done by accident when rubbing some on my wife's back.

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
Not a funny picture but I though it was pretty good.

1. Go to Google Translate.
2. Set the translator to German to German
3. Copy and paste this: pv zk pv pv zk pv... zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch
4. Click Listen
5. You're Welcome

07vert

Established Member
Not a funny picture but I though it was pretty good.

1. Go to Google Translate.
2. Set the translator to German to German
3. Copy and paste this: pv zk pv pv zk pv... zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch
4. Click Listen
5. You're Welcome

lol yeah i heard this like two or three weeks ago on facebook

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I've seen that before. One day I watched many of those videos. Ghost peppers are not a joke.

Even capsaicin cream will burn the shit out of your eyes if you touch them which I've done by accident when rubbing some on my wife's back.

A new pepper just came out a few weeks ago topping the Ghost Pepper.

It's rated at 1.3 million Scovilles and supposedly can "strip paint."

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xJC0Z68Eps&feature=related"]YouTube - Ownage Prank Calls - Angry Asian Restaurant[/nomedia]

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
..is anxiously awaiting further explanation.

German translation was awesome!

My gf and I were at this annual Apple Festival at a local historic village. Tons of different food and drinks to sample and purchase. I noticed that this awesome sauce company called Galena Canning Company had a large tent set up with tables surrounding their tent with tons of different sauces to sample. For the record, I have bought many sauces from this company before, the owner/chef makes the best BBQ, salsa, extreme hot sauce, etc. I've ever had.

My gf and I were making our way around sampling many different things and making several purchases. I finally get to the hot sauce area and at the end I see a big warning sign saying that this is the Ghost Pepper hot sauce and not to sample unless you plan on extreme pain. The sauce next to it was a mango habanero sauce....which is one of my favorites. There was a European guy with a heavy accent next to me and asked me about the mango habanero sauce....mainly if it was too spicy. I said "heck no, this stuff is my favorite, put a ton of it on your pretzel when you dip it in". So the both of us dunk our pretzels in it and completely coat it with the sauce.

Within 10 seconds we are both in agonizing pain. I consider myself to love spicy food and have a pretty high tolerance to it. But nothing could have prepared me for the utter hell I just entered. We both immediately start moaning in pain and our eyes are watering, sweat dripping off our faces, and snot flowing freely out of our noses. This guy starts yelling which I can only imagine were obsenities in another language. His family is speaking to him and he keeps pointing to me and yelling things I can't understand.

This went on for 30 minutes straight. I kept thinking that I would rather be dead then to go through this. At one point I almost panicked because I didn't know if or when this hell was going to end. People were staring and a couple people asked if I needed help. My girlfriend said that my neck and face were almost as red as a stopsign and she was geniunely concerned for my health. LOL

Apparently, some dickbag thought it would be funny to switch the mango habanero and ghost pepper sauces around on the table. I just hope that European guy isn't a gypsy and casts a curse on me. I really felt bad for telling him to dunk his entire pretzel in the wrong sauce. The next morning I had to do my usual dominating of a turd. Only in my half awaken stupor, I was not thinking of the hell I went through the previous day. Instantly I was in agonizing pain again....this stuff burned just as much coming out as it did going in. Damn near had tears in my eyes again.

Last edited:

03SonicStang

Established Member
My gf and I were at this annual Apple Festival at a local historic village. Tons of different food and drinks to sample and purchase. I noticed that this awesome sauce company called Galena Canning Company had a large tent set up with tables surrounding their tent with tons of different sauces to sample. For the record, I have bought many sauces from this company before, the owner/chef makes the best BBQ, salsa, extreme hot sauce, etc. I've ever had.

My gf and I were making our way around sampling many different things and making several purchases. I finally get to the hot sauce area and at the end I see a big warning sign saying that this is the Ghost Pepper hot sauce and not to sample unless you plan on extreme pain. The sauce next to it was a mango habanero sauce....which is one of my favorites. There was a European guy with a heavy accent next to me and asked me about the mango habanero sauce....mainly if it was too spicy. I said "heck no, this stuff is my favorite, put a ton of it on your pretzel when you dip it in". So the both of us dunk our pretzels in it and completely coat it with the sauce.

Within 10 seconds we are both in agonizing pain. I consider myself to love spicy food and have a pretty high tolerance to it. But nothing could have prepared me for the utter hell I just entered. We both immediately start moaning in pain and our eyes are watering, sweat dripping off our faces, and snot flowing freely out of our noses. This guy starts yelling which I can only imagine were obsenities in another language. His family is speaking to him and he keeps pointing to me and yelling things I can't understand.

This went on for 30 minutes straight. I kept thinking that I would rather be dead then to go through this. At one point I almost panicked because I didn't know if or when this hell was going to end. People were staring and a couple people asked if I needed help. My girlfriend said that my neck and face were almost as red as a stopsign and she was geniunely concerned for my health. LOL

Apparently, some dickbag thought it would be funny to switch the mango habanero and ghost pepper sauces around on the table. I just hope that European guy isn't a gypsy and casts a curse on me. I really felt bad for telling him to dunk his entire pretzel in the wrong sauce. The next morning I had to do my usual dominating of a turd. Only in my half awaken stupor, I was not thinking of the hell I went through the previous day. Instantly I was in agonizing pain again....this stuff burned just as much coming out as it did going in. Damn near had tears in my eyes again.

I'm sorry for your pain, but i LOL....a lot....great story....but i would not want to go thru it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread