NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
2zf9944.jpg

semperfimrn1

Established Member
man after being banned for a while and catching up on all the pages i missed this is the best thread i lmao at a lot of the pics and gifs!

awesome thread again!

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
this thread has been the first thing I check in the morning for the past couple years, figured it's time to contribute

Totally Gay-Assed Harley Half Helmet: eBay Motors (item 400153979748 end time Sep-20-10 18:01:21 PDT)

Pure win!!

Q: Just a heads-up. I know of a guy who took great offense at your ad and turned you in to ebay. Maybe you can modify it just enough to avoid having it taken down. Sep-18-10
A: Yeah, I've had some threats. One guy was going to kick my butt. I asked him if he was going to hit me with his purse. He screamed something like "It's not a purse! It's a European satchel!" or something like that. He was crying pretty hard but I think that's what he said. Maybe you should bid on this high quality item and give it to your friend. That might ease his pain a little. Thanks for the heads-up and please apologize to your friend for me. I've been married almost 25 years so I know how important apologies are to women, and guys who behave like women.
Q: I own a Honda. If I wear the helmet will my motor rev faster? Sep-18-10
A: I don't think so. In fact, the bike probably won't even start until you take the helmet off. That shouldn't keep you from bidding on this fine item however. It has many other uses. If you take your family camping you could use it for a portable toilet. It should last a family of four about a week before it needs to be emptied.
Q: Don't have a Herman Munster sized noggin but couldn't resist bidding just for the simple fact this is an awesome listing. Haven't laughed this much in awhile. Thanks bottom-drawer ~R Sep-17-10
A: I sure appreciate you bidding on this thing. I go out in the garage and it just looks at me. I'll be glad when it's gone.
Q: Greetings, if I buy this helmet then can you direct me to where I can purchase one of these "Harley" motorcycles? My Doctor says I need to be more active and I'd like to start spending my weekends riding to neighboring suburbs and buying leather things with the word "Harley" on it. I mean, you think that is cool right? Sep-16-10
A: If it will get you to buy this piece of crap then I think it's very cool indeed. Seriously though, I don't think you should limit your shopping to leather goods. As another ebay member pointed out there are many chrome items available at your Harley dealer.....all reasonably priced. I will be most happy to direct you to the nearest Harley dealer so you can purchase their fine products. Park close to the door and wear old shoes. You'll be stepping in a lot of oil in the parking lot. First thing you need to do is buy this helmet. I'll help you with the rest........really. In no time at all you'll look just like a real weekend Harley rider. Your Dr. will be astounded with your new "Harley shape". Round is a shape, right?
Q: You do realize that you could get twice as much money for this thing if you had it chromed, right? Sep-16-10
A: I'm sure you're right. Kind of sad isn't it?
Q: Is this helmet race legal for WERA or CMRA? Sep-14-10
A: I can't imagine that this helmet is legal for anything! It is so ugly I'm sure you would be violating some public decency law by just owning it. I really need to get rid of it.
Q: How many pounds of chicken crap would this helmet hold? (i.e. would it make a good bucket for when I'm cleaning out my chicken pens?) Sep-14-10
A: I'm afraid if the chickens see this monstrosity they will quit laying. If you want to use it for that purpose I would guess that the average weekend Harley rider has the equivalent of 10 lbs of chicken crap in his helmet. Hope this helps. Please buy the helmet.........please.
Q: If I win the auction, will you forget about the shipping charges and just cut this brain bucket in half and throw it in the trash? Sep-14-10
A: As mentioned in the listing I can't put it in the trash. I don't want the trash guys to think I'm gay. The offer for crushing and burial is still valid. No shipping will be charged.
Q: Does it have any pink stunter fur? Sep-14-10
A: I'm sure that's an available option but I don't have any.
Q: Could the helmet function as a usable belly pan to keep the oil off my driveway? Sep-14-10
A: That's a great idea. Should hold about 1.5 gallons which is about a weeks worth of leakage from a Harley.
Q: Can you bring it to TWS for the oct. cmra race?I would like to present it to Ronnie as a token of my gratitude for all the half assed gay things he has done for me. Sep-14-10
A: I will gladly bring it to TWS.....in a plain brown bag. I don't want to be seen with it.
Q: Does it have street cred scratch marks? Sep-14-10
A: It has no marks. Apparently neither the old man or myself had any idea this was important. Most of the weekenders I see take great pains to make sure everything is totally new and shiny. I will drag the helmet behind my Zuma for no extra charge.
Q: Would you happen to have the matching assless chaps to go with this helmet? Sep-14-10
A: I do have a set that I wear while doing yard work. I might let them go with the helmet if the auction hits the right price.
Q: Hey BD I understand that you are one of the few true haberdasher of the motorcycle world. Any chance that you have a pair of leather shorts to go with this classic ? Sep-13-10
A: Not, but I'll hit up the local Goodwill shop and see if I can scare up a set of those crotchless chap things the weekenders wear. You could cut those off at the knee and create a whole new look. Would go great with this helmet. Take this thing off my hands, OK?

vipergts281

Established Member
Saw this today at a house. The guy that was living there is now in prison. His mom owns the house but is getting ready to sell.

Not hilarious but pretty funny.

1285831492.jpg

Roushbabe

It's Mine :)
Established Member
This thread makes me laugh everyday I look at it!! Figured I contribute, hopefully not to many are repeats.

untitled6rv.gif

hammerscrewcomicfc1.gif

fronthood.gif

drinking.gif

Damn_those_pigeons_.gif

copinmud.gif

cool2.gif

untitled.gif

manbra.gif

And Of course some Family Guy screen shots!!!!

174.gif

153.gif

136.gif

068.gif

053.gif

068-1.gif

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
At the Official Opening Ceremonies for the Ryder Cup Competition...

Tiger2.gif

Hey...the poor guy hasn't been laid since Thanksgiving of '09...ya think the Europeans dangled this piece of meat in front of Tiger on purpose??!!

My neighbor Matt Kuchar is getting an eyeful too...

Last edited:

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
Hey...the poor guy hasn't been laid since Thanksgiving of '09...ya think the Europeans dangled this piece of meat in front of Tiger on purpose??!!

My neighbor Matt Kuchar is getting an eyeful too...

if you really think he hasnt been laid since thanksgiving your nuts..... esp now that the divorce is final. why do you think he has been playing better golf lately, he is getting laid again lol

Users who are viewing this thread