lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
amazingcream.jpg

hahaha "shrinks ****"....hahahaha

QMark

Established Member
Saw this ad on Craigslist today...

want to trade my $1 for your $5 - $5 (m'boro)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-28, 2:53PM CDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im selling my $1 bill for $5 firm. Im not gonna beat around the bush like all others posts on here.

*"I have a brand new Nintendo Wii available. It has never been opened and is still in it's original packing. I am selling this for $200(actual value), firm or will trade it for an Xbox 360, with at least a 60gb hard drive($250 value)."*

OR

A posting I saw for a "New Wii in box for $300 ($200 @ walmart)"

I could go on with postings pretty much asking ppl to give extra money for no reason. I thought we were on hard times and the econemy was down but if ppl are just giving money away I want in.

So here is what i am offering.....not only am I selling one dollar bills for the LOW LOW price of $5. but contact me right now with ANYTHING that you want to buy from a retail store and I'll go buy it, mark it up 50% then sell it to you!

No matter what you do your getting ripped off, why not let a fellow consumer rip you off instead of a corporation.

For example :

Take a game console to Gamecrazy. get $60(Xbox 360) or so for a new system(thats store credit) now lets say you want a different system. Thats gonna be $170(Wii) for a used one. do the math on that.

The reason I keep going back to game consoles is because thats what im trying to trade right now for my sons B-day. I would just buy it but like I mentioned b4 times are hard.

So if your going to get ripped off let me do it....i promise to rip you off a little less than every other person.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

:-D

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-RLqLx1iYI"]YouTube - Painfully Honest and Epic Mobile Home Commercial[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread