NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
Not only is a Sidewinder air-to-air, it wouldn't/couldn't lock onto a radar gun because it's designed as a heat seeker and looks at targets via infrared.

U.M.
I just took it as the RAF's way of telling them they didn't care about their complaints.

Real or not, it was amusing.

Iocane2099

Established Member
Not only is a Sidewinder air-to-air, it wouldn't/couldn't lock onto a radar gun because it's designed as a heat seeker and looks at targets via infrared.

U.M.

They did have a radar subtype (The Radar Homing Sidewinders - AIM-9C and AGM-122A), but the cop and the tornado is still probably fake.

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
6zn1aa.jpg

modded46

Established Member
1. my kid don't smell so maybe you just hang with nasty people
2. what's the problem with taking a picture of yourself? If your that insecure... sounds like a personal problem!

1. All kids smell.. Of course they don't smell to you because you're immune to it.. It's YOUR kid..

2. The point is.. She just randomly decided it was time to take a picture of herself while sitting in a parking lot?? weird. I don't know but I'd be asking questions.. Just my non-professional opinion.

have a nice day. :banana:

Darkshadows

New tq abuser
Established Member
I think that's the guy who punched his girlfriend in the water so these guys that were out there went to teach him a lesson...

it was a local rapper (that thinks he's god) starting shit and getting his ass kicked like usual. that was at the bash on the lake this last weekend

vid
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMp-qMCVks"]YouTube - Lake Bash 09 Fight Lake Maurpas[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread