NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

MG01GT

Established Member
Ever been kicked out for doing push ups on the stage?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I got kicked out of a full nude club in Vegas because one of the girls was a bitch to me when I declined an offer for a dance…… mind you I was like 4 loco mocos in, she got up on stage and was doing her thing, when she spread her legs and showed the goodies I thought it would be a good idea to stand up and yell “I can see your soul from here” at the top of my lungs…. Yeah so apparently that’s a good way to get kicked out of a strip joint in Vegas quick like lol.

MG0h3

Established Member
I got kicked out of a full nude club in Vegas because one of the girls was a bitch to me when I declined an offer for a dance…… mind you I was like 4 loco mocos in, she got up on stage and was doing her thing, when she spread her legs and showed the goodies I thought it would be a good idea to stand up and yell “I can see your soul from here” at the top of my lungs…. Yeah so apparently that’s a good way to get kicked out of a strip joint in Vegas quick like lol.

Haha I don’t like lap dances so always saying no.

One time the broad yells “what?! Cause I’m fat?!” And grabs a beer off the little table by our couch and wings it at me. I had to dodge it like I was in the Matrix.

Bouncer drug her off and apologized.

Then when she got on stage I went front and center and started calling her a fat bitch.

Bouncer said ok you’re even now enough.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Haha I don’t like lap dances so always saying no.

One time the broad yells “what?! Cause I’m fat?!” And grabs a beer off the little table by our couch and wings it at me. I had to dodge it like I was in the Matrix.

Bouncer drug her off and apologized.

Then when she got on stage I went front and center and started calling her a fat bitch.

Bouncer said ok you’re even now enough.

let george bush GIF

Users who are viewing this thread