NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

ajaf1656

Established Member

Yeah, these newer more automated cockpits make life a lot easier. Here's mine...

4F76AD41-1B49-4463-B654-802AB91DCC1D.jpeg

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
That's crazy that they have to produce logs on request. I'm an airline pilot and I haven't updated my logbook in a year. The company keeps pretty close watch on our duty times and required rest periods, but the final responsibility falls on me as the pilot.

My buddy flies for Canada Air, they will run him through the ringer if he doesn’t stand up to them. A couple years ago there was a big issue that hit the news about Pilots being run too thin with no rest times from Canada Air, he was one of the guys fighting against the airline and I think it worked out well, can’t remember him looking like ragged shit since then. He was doing Vancouver to Hong Kong, India, China, loops for like 6weeks straight( I could be a little off, was a few years ago and I didn’t take notes)

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ajaf1656

Established Member
I want to know too. Depending on what kind of dope he uses, I may avoid flying in or out of Boise.

Not sure if I’d rather have a meth head or pot head flying me. Def not heroin.

If we are making shit up about each other, I won't let you on my airplane because you rape dogs.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Calling you a dog rapist isn't near bad as what you are saying about me. Maybe you should shut the f*ck up saying I'm on drugs.

Well...are you? The way you’re flipping out makes us question things.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Well...are you? The way you’re flipping out makes us question things.
The other guy is bringing a conversation from the thread about Oregon legalizing drugs over to this thread and saying I fly airliners on drugs. I'm fine with a having a heated debate with someone who I disagree with, but getting bent out of shape and saying I'm flying on drugs is way out of line. Yeah, I'll flip out over that accusation.

Users who are viewing this thread