Premium Member
75172c3bbb2db71f7bddd92c04012b9e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Me and about 7 others rented a cabin near a ski resort about 10 years ago. We all ended up in the hot tub at around 1800. It started snowing around the same time. Lots of talking and drinking. The air temp was 22° and the water was 101°. I never left the hot tub. If I had to piss, I just stood up and let it go over the side. I was as wasted as I can ever remember being. I was the last one in the hot tub at about midnight. When I went to step out... the snow was almost level with the edge of the hot tub. I though I was tripping out....So of course I dove into it. Good times!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
View attachment 1679035

Yeah...bitch was legit crazy too...**** i miss her...totally not marriage material but mercy was she a riot in the sack...**** she was good...best head ever...but alas im married now so i can only deam about head...and fantasise about good head lol

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah...bitch was legit crazy too...**** i miss her...totally not marriage material but mercy was she a riot in the sack...**** she was good...best head ever...but alas im married now so i can only deam about head...and fantasise about good head lol
Had one of those myself. Still think about her to this day. Don't get me wrong...i love my wife and my life but if she came walking up and was like "i wanna be with you" it'd give me a moment of pause.
76d0b2ec11145de8a69ea12370c7d9bf.jpg

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Had one of those myself. Still think about her to this day. Don't get me wrong...i love my wife and my life but if she came walking up and was like "i wanna be with you" it'd give me a moment of pause. View attachment 1679121

Same here. Killer looks. So so intelligent. Couldn't cook lol. Total lady to everyone but in the bedroom it was like an amusement park. Seemed like it was something new every time.

But she wanted to control my every move and wanted me under her thumb. So instead I'm sitting in my basement playing assassin's creed valhalla and drinking bourbon. Lol. FML.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SecondhandSnake

Established Member

Bag acts as a silencer

BAG ACTS AS A SILENCER

BAG ACTS AS A SILENCER

16529074.jpg

R.I.P. Pupper.

I may or may not have rushed swapping out an engine on my Fairmont in one day so the gf didn't know I bought an engine for it. Shhh.

Same here. Killer looks. So so intelligent. Couldn't cook lol. Total lady to everyone but in the bedroom it was like an amusement park. Seemed like it was something new every time.

But she wanted to control my every move and wanted me under her thumb. So instead I'm sitting in my basement playing assassin's creed valhalla and drinking bourbon. Lol. FML.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Been down the crazy road way too many times. Not worth it.

To share some wisdom from my uncle- "Don't marry a woman that's good in bed. Marry a woman that can cook. You're going to need to eat three times a day for the rest of your life. You're sure as shit not going to get sex that often."

Christopher Titus has some great material about dating crazy chicks.

And also-

6236724-Christopher-Titus-Quote-If-at-first-you-don-t-succeed-then-drag.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread