NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
5 guys fries are just US #2 shitty russet potatoes. They aren't even frying style potatoes, that's why they are all brown because the sugars are off and it makes them taste like crap. Look at the difference between In N Out vs 5G. I supply the new In N Out here in CO and they served 32,000 orders of fries their first day lmao. Those are all hand cut.... They cut 10 pallets worth of potatoes... 23,000 lbs @ a 12 oz average tuber size is 30,665 potatoes that were hand cut in one day. Pretty crazy.

Sorta like toilet paper math...

View attachment 1675761

What am I missing here?

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
It all works out though...

Should be studying for my exam in 2 hours.

Meh, if you don't know it by now (2hrs from exam), you won't know it by the time the exam comes around

Posts and likes are not mine.

Eh... at that point in time ...go by my gut or the clock for multiple question answers...

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
8893D8E8-A8D3-4662-9FA7-3BE178832A67.jpeg
A0CD990B-5BC1-4113-AC88-5FB5B8A2BA04.png

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
5 guys fries are just US #2 shitty russet potatoes. They aren't even frying style potatoes, that's why they are all brown because the sugars are off and it makes them taste like crap. Look at the difference between In N Out vs 5G. I supply the new In N Out here in CO and they served 32,000 orders of fries their first day lmao. Those are all hand cut.... They cut 10 pallets worth of potatoes... 23,000 lbs @ a 12 oz average tuber size is 30,665 potatoes that were hand cut in one day. Pretty crazy.
All potatoes brown when fried unless you process them. It's the starch that burns. You've got to get the starch out of them.

First, cut the potatoes.

Next, rinse in cold water, then place them in a pan of cold water in the fridge for a couple of hours. Rinse again. Back in the cold water in the fridge. Rinse, dry, fry.

You'll get beautiful golden fries everytime.

Users who are viewing this thread