NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
qRhn1tih.jpg

MG0h3

Established Member
Pretty sure he trying to figure out how to get himself, his buddy and the guy in the next stall over with one shot!
I don't know what to do about all these yahoos that go into the desert that is the backyard to our neighborhood. Sounds like a shoot out from Call of Duty out there. Just hope they don't screw up and send a round into someones house and hurt a kid.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member

No LOLs here. That's why I stay away from public ranges.

I have been hit with ricochet twice. Once in the throat and once in the calf. The one in my throat was a small cut and a burn. The one in my calf was a deflection, not a bounce-back. Had a hole in my leg more than 1/4" deep and needed to pull the bullet out of my leg with a pair of pliers.

I cold have been killed by either of those shots if conditions were slightly different. Me and public ranges are no longer on speaking terms.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I have been hit with ricochet twice. Once in the throat and once in the calf. The one in my throat was a small cut and a burn. The one in my calf was a deflection, not a bounce-back. Had a hole in my leg more than 1/4" deep and needed to pull the bullet out of my leg with a pair of pliers.

I cold have been killed by either of those shots if conditions were slightly different. Me and public ranges are no longer on speaking terms.

Crazy.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Spikes Performance, it's a real shop in the Houston|Pasadena area...I'd imagine it's money laundering operation to clean drug money, though they appear to do some legitimate work.

Ive seen a couple of the trucks in action and they move out pretty well. A buddy knows them and swears they are legit.

Users who are viewing this thread