NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Don Juan

Established Member
1202349345285.gif

img5521hi4.jpg

Sapperstang

Established Member
:lol: What?

feel left out? or is that you are a cobra fan and just happen to know that for THAT reason?

does it say cobra on that speaker you see, or perhaps the mirror?

some members just choose to be tools and complitely miss the point of that picture.

:sleeping: You don't impress me. Pic was poorly executed and wouldn't be surprised if you designed it.

Last edited:

WhiteStallionGT

OMFG I BURST OUT SO LOUD HERE AT THE LIBRARY @ THE OLD MAN AND WOMAN PICTURE. Everyone is looking at me and I don't care, that is the funniest picture in this whole thread.

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
Pot calling the kettle black. Maybe you need to go back and reread some posts hero. Anyways, on with the pics!
man you sure get upset about pictures, I thought a cobra mirror would fit a gt, meaning it could be a gt, and even if they are both cobras why cant the red cobra be faster that the white cobra??

97cobra1

Established Member
Because logic tells Sapper that there's no such thing as a slow cobra, therefore there can't be one cobra that's faster than the other. It's a paradox of fast!!

Established Member
More pics! I'm bored, the kid's awake so the wife won't let me hit it (or PIIHB) right now and I'm too lazy to look up my own funny pics.

POST 'EM!

Users who are viewing this thread