NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Why does it matter?

+1. At the end of the day he still knows he has a v6. And he is ok with that. I personally think his "fobra" looks better thank alot of "real" cobras on this board. I give him props for the work, time, and money he has put in that car, it looks good.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
darwin-award.jpg

failtx2.jpg

exam_answers.jpg

mexican_takeover.jpg

VEE EIGHT

Banned
Why does it matter?

Because when he gets his ass handed to him by Hondas, they'll think they just PWNED a Cobra.

But honestly, why try to pass your car off as something its not? The ONLY reason why people put cobra emblems on their V6's is because they're ashamed of what they drive and want to PRETEND they have something better. C'mon, you know its lame.

Last edited:

Floof

McDoof
Established Member
It just goes to show you how stupid these people are that they have their own flag upside down! Americans really need to build that wall far and wide.:dw:

James

No it's not... look at the green branches below the eagle. the flag is just flipped around horizontally, which I don't think counts since it would look normal from behind.

mexican_takeover.jpg

mexico_flag.jpg

Last edited:

Raven519

Established Member
Because when he gets his ass handed to him by Hondas, they'll think they just PWNED a Cobra.

But honestly, why try to pass your car off as something its not? The ONLY reason why people put cobra emblems on their V6's is because they're ashamed of what they drive and want to PRETEND they have something better. C'mon, you know its lame.

the only lame thing is the people bashing him for building his car the way he wanted...who cares if a honda beats him and thinks its a cobra?

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
the only lame thing is the people bashing him for building his car the way he wanted...who cares if a honda beats him and thinks its a cobra?

Think of it as "bait and switch." Next time that honda driver sees a Cobra, he'll challenge to a race. He'll bet anything knowing he'll win.

:beer:

bigmac6103

Established Member
STFU!!! You guys have been talking about his car for 2 and a half pages already! Take it to another thread if you are that concerned with discussing it!

A feeble attempt to get the thread back on track......

funny-fortune-cookie.jpg

funny_cat_pictures_095.jpg

funny_cat_pictures_089.jpg

funny-pictures-of-cats-dot-info-339.jpg

bucketgirl.jpg

musclefan21

Established Member
damn! I was close, 12 min 51 sec. oh well!!!

also is there any trick on how to see the boat? i have been looking for 4 hours and still haven't seen the boat, wtf?:shrug:

Last edited:

canibus

Established Member
It just goes to show you how stupid these people are that they have their own flag upside down! Americans really need to build that wall far and wide.:dw:

James

Your attempt at making them look stupid kinda backfired there, didn't it? IDIOT!

Users who are viewing this thread