NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
****. Here we go...someone is butthurt, so 3 pages of back and forth on funny/not funny. Please please please just back to the funny.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
The woman coming down the inflatable the wrong way is great. Around here they only let kids on them and never ones that are as big as that girl looks. Still funny the girl underneath was pushing. HA HA.

johnnyrocket

Established Member
Drunk_pedestrian.gif

babymicrowave.jpg

Dam! You find this stuff funny? Hopefully I won't see you at the movies!:beer:

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Osama Bin Laden now as a crab...

Obama should have burned him instead of feeding him to the crabs...

BIN-LADEN-CRAB-e1342813509110.jpg

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
you should have gone to see the midnight showing of batman

yea, to soon.

First off go **** yourself, I dont live far from that theater and I personally know 1 person involved so shove that straight up your ass, ass clown. Second, I didn't find it funny either but get the **** over it, if you dont like shit like that then stay the **** out of this thread or move on to the next pic. OMG, its a baby laying in a microwave with the door open, Jesus H Christ, all we know is at an end. Child abuse 101 right there. STFU. Some find it funny, some dont, neither is wrong or right. I have seen tons of none funny crap in this thread but I dont go around bitching about things that I think are in bad taste, and I dont PM people bitching at them over it. It an opinion, get the **** over it. No one gives a flying rats ass if you dont find it funny.

Now, back to the funny before this thread gets shut down:beer:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Thank you for threatening the longevity of this thread with your all's personal BS. Who cares if the baby upset you. Who cares if his batman cracks upset you. Keep the complaining to yourself. Can we move along here.

Users who are viewing this thread