NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

mirdavanfe

Established Member
That's my local news station, and the town that guy is from is about an hour from my hometown.

It's idiots like this that cause the rest of the country to think everyone from Eastern Kentucky is a bunch of ignorant, inbred hicks.

Eastern Kentucky is also famous for its peoples who come forward proudly telling the whole world that there is a helluva more dumb****s there getting caught on FB stealing gas from cop cars :rockon: :rockon:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
DSmYk.gif

Steam is a far better platform than the new Origin web based and Game Spy platforms.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Cop bashing even in a funny thread. I always like how people judge a group of people from a few examples/experience. You can pull video of any career and see poor judgement/power trip/freak outs. I always get a laugh when people refer police as a kid that got picked on in school or a power hungry individual. BTW, I love donuts!

Back to the funnies!

That goes both ways. It only takes one cop to give the rest a bad name and one citizen to do something dumb and give the rest of us a bad name.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
e7yn1v.jpg

3442m4m.jpg

Percentage of peeps that will draw this on some plug in the next 48hrs??:-D

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
What the **** is wrong with people? How is that art? I do that shit on my hardwood floor with new socks on, no butter needed.

Users who are viewing this thread