VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
sWGTS.png

0dNYy.png

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
That is bad ass, but I really hope that dude works for Hot Wheels or Matchbox or something as that had to be thousands of $$ to make that sucker. Just the batteries alone for all those motors that accelerate the car would be costly. When I was little I thought it was cool when I made one that went through two rooms in my house lol....

Too lazy to find fitting picture. So...:nonono::nonono::nonono:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
That is bad ass, but I really hope that dude works for Hot Wheels or Matchbox or something as that had to be thousands of $$ to make that sucker. Just the batteries alone for all those motors that accelerate the car would be costly. When I was little I thought it was cool when I made one that went through two rooms in my house lol....

yeah umm.......im pretty sure thats not a continuous track. Its just chopped together to look that way.

IShb3w

Established Member
Pretty obvious you missed the "please cut pizza into random pieces" instructions.

Some people on svtp. :nonono:

LOL, no. I hate when pizzas are poorly made. I was well aware of the cutting instructions. Look at the pizza other than the way it was cut. It looks like shit.

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member

I'm curious...How so?

Isn't their slogan "better ingredients, better pizza...Papa Johns?"

Ok, I've got nothing else going on.

Crust is unbelivably uneven, there is sauce between the cheese and crust and some on the crust, the crust isn't the stereotypical round and risen, cooked on the wrong side of the dough (there is a difference), bubbles, and undercooked.

Look at the above pizza vs these two, especially the works on the right.
papa-johns-pizza.jpg

Now for the why. It was placed on 7/19 a Tuesday this year at 9:30 pm via the web. Tuesday at 9:30 most everything is broken down and getting ready to be cleaned, probably just the manager and driver there. Web orders suck, don't ask why, they just do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread