THE_STIG

Established Member
epicstig.jpg

Win :rockon:

LSUstang05

Established Member
would you take your lambo here?

lambofail4.jpg

We had a lambo at the Best Buy where I used to work. It all depends on the guys that are doing the installs. The guys in our bay had other jobs and the one who worked on the lambo was a guy who builds import race cars for a living and works at Best Buy as a Car Audio Installer because he finds that sort of stuff fun and BBY is flexible with his schedule.

If the guy in the lambo went in and let some 18 year old work on it, then that's a different story.

kwkshift

Established Member
1 out of 3 women online **** on the first date? I'm going on eharmony now...

Absolutely. It's the easiest and most efficient way to get laid. IMO, one great factor that helps is that a lot of girls participate in online dating, do it in secrecy. Just imagine, they're alone with you which not only means they don't have that annoying ****-blocking grenade around, but it allows them to be the sluts they truely are without the stigma attached. It's great.:banana:

plentyoffish.com is a great, free site to check out.

PS: If you get to playing around on sites like that, I'd also suggest going to tollfreeforwarding.com and getting some additional phone numbers that you can turn-n-burn, cheaply. The rates are too cheap not to and they also have some great tech support when you call. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread