NVMC Track Rental#2, 14 September 2013 Mason-Dixon Dragway

Lone Star

Established Member
NVMC would like to invite MACA to join us for our 2nd rental this year at Mason Dixon Dragway on September 14, 2013.

If we get enough interest in a DR/Slick only lane we will have one dedicated. When sending payment via Paypal include in the details: name, year/make/model of car, email address and phone number. Also whether or not you want a DR/Slick dedicated lane.

In the spring we had 44 cars and only had about 6 cars that were with DR's or Slicks so we open both lanes for all cars after the first 45 minutes.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Hope to see you guys there.

James

Where: Mason Dixon Dragway - 1/4 Mile NHRA Division 1 Facility
When: 14 September 2013
Time: 8am-12noon

Price: $50.00 Pre-Paid (Cash @ Club Function i.e.; Meeting, Show, Cruise etc.)
$52.00 Pay Pal (to [email protected]) Please put a note in the Pay Pal Message.
$75.00 price at the gate, day of the event.

Special Instructions:
-We need 40 Pre-Paid by 31 August 2013 or this event will not happen!
- Proper Attire Mandatory (Long Pants, Boot, Lace up Shoes, 1/4 length Sleeved Shirts (no tank tops).
- Must adhere to 10mph Speed Limit on facility when NOT on track.

Meeting Location (Cruise) & Time: 04:30 am at the Dulles Expo Center on the day of the event. We will cruise up to the Sheets, usually arrive at between 06:15-06:30 am. Bathroom Breaks, Refreshments, food. The to the Main Gate at 07:00 am, line up at the gate and:

1. Check In (Pay or check payment status if pre-paid)
2. Sign Liability Waiver
3. Issued participant wrist band
4. Issued participant registration card, large portion is to be filled out and brought back to Ceece at the registration table.
5. from there you find a place to set up in the grass and listed for the announcements from the tower.

Remember, if we do not get 40 people signed up and prepaid by August 31, this even will not happen so get those pre-payments in ASAP!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I was told that they don't prep the track well, that's if they prep at all? Is that true?

I ran Mason Dixon this spring, the first time in many years. I was impressed with the prep. Next thing I will say is that these were some initial passes on the car so I was taking things pretty easy. But from what I have read the prep this year has impressed a few people with some higher HP cars. I would try it again with a full setup on the car. Might be the last time to test before BG if I am headed out there.

And if the track goes away, like it probably did in the spring with all the street tire cars, it would be good testing for leaving on a bad track.

Lone Star

Established Member
I will only be able to guarantee a dedicated lane based on pre-paid requests. The other incentive to prepay is the price goes up to $75 at the gate.

Lone Star

Established Member
:rockon:

This will be the last time I run virtually stock (Never tuned or CAI), Mods are about to get real when my car hits 60,001 miles. Im at 56,000 now Blower is in my near future

Users who are viewing this thread