NVMC Track Rental 12 April 2014

Lone Star

Established Member
NVMC Track Rental#1 12 April 2014 Mason-Dixon Dragway
Everyone,

Time to start promoting the NVMC Drag Day #1!

Where: Mason Dixon Dragway - 1/4 Mile NHRA Division 1 Facility
When: 12 April 2014
Time: 8am-12noon

Price: $50.00 Pre-Paid (Cash @ Club Function i.e.; Meeting, Show, Cruise etc.)
$52.00 Pay Pal (to [email protected]) Please put a note in the Pay Pal Message.
$75.00 price at the gate, day of the event.

Special Instructions:
-We need 40 Pre-Paid by 31 March 2014 or this event will not happen!
- Proper Attire Mandatory (Long Pants, Boot, Lace up Shoes, 1/4 length Sleeved Shirts (no tank tops).
- Must adhere to 10mph Speed Limit on facility when NOT on track.

Meeting Location (Cruise) & Time: 04:30 am at the Dulles Expo Center on the day of the event. We will cruise up to the Sheets, usually arrive at between 06:15-06:30 am. Bathroom Breaks, Refreshments, food. The to the Main Gate at 07:00 am, line up at the gate and:

1. Check In (Pay or check payment status if pre-paid)
2. Sign Liability Waiver
3. Issued participant wrist band
4. Issued participant registration card, large portion is to be filled out and brought back to Ceece at the registration table.
5. from there you find a place to set up in the grass and listed for the announcements from the tower.

Remember, if we do not get 40 people signed up and prepaid by March 31, this even will not happen so get those pre-payments in ASAP!

If you have any questions, please contact any staff member and we will be happy to answer your questions, or direct you to someone who can.

Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Hagerstown on the 12th and MIR on the 18th. Sounds like a good week to me. :beer:

Lone Star

Established Member
Like last year we will have 1 dedicated lane for slicks/DR's and the other for street tire.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or ask in this thread.

Hope you guys can join us.

James

Lone Star

Established Member
Will Elmer not let you do an 8 hour rental? I really need more time than 4 hours.

We have always only rented for 4 hours, the track opens to the public at 12:00 (right at the end of our rental) if you need more time.

I can't Imagine you not getting all the passes you could ever want in the 4 hour period though.

This isn't like a normal T&T where you spend $50 and only get 3 passes because there are hundreds of people there, We have had people make over 25 passes, and not hot lapping

04yellowcobra

Established Member
The way I am calculating I can get 9 passes with the bare minimum cool down time. And that is if I don't have to change the rear gears in the middle of the outing. If nothing else I guess I could stay and pay the extra 30 to run the afternoon session.

I will keep it in mind.

Thanks

Lone Star

Established Member
The way I am calculating I can get 9 passes with the bare minimum cool down time. And that is if I don't have to change the rear gears in the middle of the outing. If nothing else I guess I could stay and pay the extra 30 to run the afternoon session.

I will keep it in mind.

Thanks

I hope you can join us

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Won't be able to make this one as it's the same day as our spring game, but definitely want to try and make the next one. About a 2.5 hour drive from new digs.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
No sir. Work day, and MIR is going to be a bit tougher to logistically make happen for me. It's a overnight trip, but know my boy TRBO VNM will put me up for the night when it happens!

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
I just paid. How many do you have so far?? :burnout:

Lone Star

Established Member
I just paid. How many do you have so far?? :burnout:

Tony :shrug: just know we still need more ! We are around 20 prepaid at this moment.

We have a bunch from MCOM that still need to pay, and we are having our next meeting on 29 March. Should be close by that point.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
We are leaning towards coming to this event if we can get the car back together in time. One more question is can I get a .400 pro tree as well?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread